One of the nice things about a seaside wedding is that they can save you a lot of money over a traditional church ceremony. With Sugar Beach Wedding's packages, it's easy to plan Florida beach weddings on a budget and still have the fairy-tale nuptials of your dreams!
Great Cost Saving Ideas For Florida Beach Weddings
1) Did you know? Sugar Beach Weddings gives a 10% military discount for ceremonies held Monday through Thursday and a 5% military discount on Friday, Saturday and Sunday weddings!
2) Not military? No problem! Sugar Beach Weddings offers a discounted price for Monday through Thursday weddings. It is a big savings if you can arrange to have your marriage ceremony on one of these days! Just pick one of our great wedding packages.
3) Keep your event simple! That sounds obvious, but weddings are emotional and brides can get wrapped up in adding "just one more thing" to the ceremony or reception. The more details brides add to their beach wedding, the higher the price of the occasion will be. We can help you prioritize what's needed to help keep you and your budget on track.
4) Make your own wedding invitations and programs from online sites or print them from your computer. Art and craft stores such as Michael's and Hobby Lobby carry elegant stationery that allows you to create professional-looking invitations right at home.
5) For an inexpensive reception after your ceremony, Sugar Beach Weddings recommends renting one of the pavilions right on the beach, which comes with tables and nearby restrooms. This is very affordable - it costs only $300 to rent for the entire evening and rental also includes the reserved beach area to use for your wedding ceremony!
6) Decorations should be "beachy" and informal. Pinterest has great ideas for do-it-yourself decorations for Florida beach weddings on a budget. Fill glass vases with sand and seashells for table decorations or put platters of freshly cut fruit on the tables to double as both decorations and food.
7) Food should be casual: barbeque or buffet-style food works well for a Destin, FL beach wedding and ice-filled tubs of beer and wine coolers eliminate the need for a bartender and pricey liquor.
8) Flowers can really add to the cost of Florida beach weddings on a budget. Silk flowers are beautiful, look realistic, and are much cheaper than real flowers. If you have your heart set on the real ones, though use locally grown flowers rather than exotic, tropical blooms that have to be flown in. Also, save money by decorating with cheaper greenery like palm leaves or ferns.
9) Get married during the "off" season when the Destin, FL area beaches are empty and the prices are reduced. March and October are beautiful times of the year to hold Florida beach weddings on a budget.